BSXinsight 2.0 Lactate Threshold Sensor Running Edition
This lactate sensor by BSXinsight is your opportunity to maximize your workout. It measures not only how hard your body is working via muscle oxygenation but also your ideal training zones through endurance tests. This small, lightweight device is held securely against your calf with the sleeve, ensuring that you receive the most accurate results. These precise measurements are then sent to your phone to keep you up to date on your fitness.
- Measures your muscle's endurance capacity with laboratory precision.
- Gives the most precise measurement of actual real-time effort via muscle oxygenation—anywhere, on any device.
- Secures BSXinsight to your calf muscle as you train to ensure proper positioning and accuracy.
- Weighs in at only 20 grams (approx 4 US quarters) and is about the size of a heart rate monitor (78mm x 37mm x 14mm)
- Optimized for over 8 hours of continuous run time—long enough for every workout.
- New light blocking technology allows you to use indoors and outdoors.
- Immediately sends training data to the cloud via your phone for immediate results.
- Combines gold-standard physiologic data with expert guidance so you can achieve your next PR—and every one after that.
- The free mobile app lets you see your data in real-time, as well as transfer results to the cloud for immediate storage and sharing
- Connects with ANT+ enabled watches and bike computers to broadcast real-time effort levels.
- Also connects with ANT+ heart rate monitors and power meters. Power meters are required for cycling endurance tests.
What's in the Box:
- BSXinsight XR2 Sensor*
- Calf Compression Sleeve
- Base Charging Station
- Mobile App (iOS and Android)
- MicroUSB Cable
*Customers receive free training peaks for a month with purchase