Fitbit Charge Activity and Sleep Wristband
Get motivated to keep moving with the Fitbit Charge Activity Tracker. This comfortable band is sleek, stylish and functional, monitoring your day-to-day activity and sleep metrics, so you can take charge of your health from a 24-7 standpoint.
- The long battery life lasts longer than competing trackers with a 7 to 10 day lifespan
- All-day activity: track steps, calories burned, distance, floors climbed, and active minutes
- Auto Sleep automatically monitors your sleep, so there’s no need to program the Fitbit Charge before you head to bed
- The wireless syncing feature automatically uploads stats to leading smartphones and computers via Bluetooth Smart
- During actual workouts, get the same metrics you're used to seeing in tracking mode
- Memory tracks up to 7 days of detailed activity and 30 days of daily totals
- Caller ID + Watch: see daily stats, time of day, exercise mode, and get call notifications on a crisp LED display
- The Charge’s durable, scratch-resistant band is made of elastomer material with a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle
- It’s also water resistant to sweat and rain but note that it’s not swim proof.
- Small – fits wrists 5.5” to 6.5”
- Large – fits wrists 6.3” to 7.6”
What’s in the Box:
- Fitbit Charge
- USB Charging cable
- Wireless sync adapter
Learn the differences between the Fitbit Charge and the Fitbit Charge HR using the comparison chart below.
*Chart credit to DCRainmaker www.dcrainmaker.com